Ready in 2 hours
If you have never made red sauce before, this is very easy to make. This recipe came from my co-workers mother who was born in Italy. I have tweaked over the years. It's very think and is great over pasta, rice or even on a roll as a Italian sloppy joe.
14 people want to try | 21 have favorited
In a large, heavy bottom pot:
1. Sauté Onion, Carrots and Celery in olive oil with salt and pepper until translucent.
2. Add ground beef and sausage and cook until brown.
3. Add garlic, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add Tomatoes, White Wine and Fresh Parsley.
5. Simmer to at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally with a heavy wooden spoon.
6. Adjust salt and pepper.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?