3 people want to try | 8 have favorited
1. Dice and cook the chicken in a frying pan on medium-low heat, until just no longer pink
2. Heat Oil in large soup pot
3. Saute Garlic, Onion, Celery and Green Pepper until just beginning to brown
4. Add canned tomatoes, tomato paste, water, chicken broth, thyme, red pepper flakes, bay leaf, salt & pepper, tabasco sauce and pearl barley. Stir and bring to a boil.
5. Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer covered for 1 1/2 hours.
6. Add chicken, ham, shrimp and olives, and simmer another 5 minutes.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?