0 people want to try | 3 have favorited
* In a 4-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderate heat for one minute; add the onion, garlic and green pepper, and cook, stirring, until the onion is golden -- about 7 minutes.
* Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, wine, clam juice, basil, thyme, oregano, pepper flakes, and bay leaf; cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
* Add the clams, bring to a simmer
* Add the haddock, scallops, and shrimp. Simmer uncovered, stirring often for 3-5 minutes, or until the clams open.
* Discard the bay leaf and any clams that do not open.
* Ladle into heated bowls and sprinkle with the fresh basil.
Preparation Time: 1 1/2 Hours
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?