Scallops with Cava & Saffron Sauce
."Absolutely fantastic way of cooking and eating scallops. Has a vibrant fresh taste in the mouth, similar to avgolemono. Did ours with rice and it went down a treat. " - Scald
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
1 people trying soon
Scallops with Cava & Saffron Sauce Preparation
* Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add scallops and saute just until cooked through, turning occasionally, about two minutes. Transfer to plate.
* Add Cava and saffron to same skillet and boil until reduced by half, about 7 minutes. Add cream and boil until reduced to sauce consistency, about 10 minutes.
* Season sauce to taste with lemon juice, salt & pepper.
* Return the scallops to the sauce and stir until just heated through.
* Divide scallops and sauce among plates. Sprinkle plate with fresh parsley.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?