0 people want to try | 2 have favorited
Preheat to 375 degrees.
1. Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan, line the bottom with wax paper and grease the paper
2. Toast the bread and let cool, then blend in food processor to make fine crumbs
3. Toast walnuts, then process until finely ground, then mix with bread crumbs
4. Combine eggs and onions in food processor, stir into loaf mixture
5. Blend green pepper, celery, parsley, tomatoes in food processor until finely ground
6. Stir vegetables into loaf mixture along with poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper
7. Mix well until evenly moistened, press into pan
8. Bake for 80 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out dry
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?