|3 piecesChinese egg noodles; about 6 oz.|
|1 tablespoonsesame oil|
|3 tablespoonsneutral oil|
|2 tablespoonsminced ginger|
|Meat; .5-1 lb. pork; chicken or beef, thinly sliced|
|1 headcabbage; napa or savoy cabbage, shredded (about 4 cups)|
|2 carrots; shredded|
|1/4 cupsoy sauce|
|1/4 cupWorcestershire sauce|
|1 bunchscallions; chopped, white parts only (optional)|
1. Cook noodles in salted, boiling water for 3 minutes. Rinse with cold water and toss with sesame oil. Set aside.
2. Combine liquid ingredients in measuring cup to make sauce. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in large pan over medium-high heat. Add ginger and stir until fragrant but not browned. Add meat and cook for about 5 minutes, until no longer pink and starting to brown.
4. Add cabbage and carrots and sprinkle with salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables soften and most liquid has evaporated.
5. Add noodles and sauce, and stir until noodles are well coated and warmed through.
6. Transfer to serving dish, and optionally top with scallions.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
[I posted this recipe.]
2 years, 11 months, 4 days, 21 hours, 14 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven