Ready in 45 minutes
use any fish you wish for this receipe
Top-ranked recipe named "Crispy Unfried Fish and Chips"
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees
2. halve the potatoes and cut each lenghtwise into quarters. place on a medium rimmed nonstick baking sheet. spray lightly with olive oil nonstick spray and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the paprika. arrange the potatoes in a single layer and bake untilthe bottoms are golden and crisp, about 15 minutes. turn the potatoes onto the opposite side and bake until crisp, 10-15 minutes longer.
3. meanwhile, to make the fish, spray another medium rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
4. Put the almonds in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. add the breadcrumbs and cornmeal and pulse until well ground. whisk the egg whites and mustard together in a shallow dish.
5. sprinkle the fish with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. dip each piece into the egg white mixture, then into the almond mixture, pressing to adhere. place the fish on the the baking sheet and bake until the fish is golden brown and just opaque in the center, 6-8 minutes.