Banana Nut Tart Jesus
Banana Nut Tart Jesus Preparation
1. Pray for oven health.
2. Preheat oven to 350º F
3.Grease 9 inch glass pie plate with organic olive oil spray.
4. Using blessed fingers, combine flour, butter, and egg yolks in large bowl.
5. Form crust mixture to inside structure of pie plate using knuckles-make sure all ten of them crack.
6. Bake crust long enough for you to research latest religious hairstyles; approximately 30 minutes or until golden.
7. Heat peanut butter in microwave or an stove until slightly runny. Pour into crust and gently spread to cover entire bottom.
8. Slice bananas with golden axe. Layer on top of peanut butter.
9. Heat Nutella as directed for peanut butter. Spread over banana while reciting John 3:16.
10. Place in freezer(uncovered) for 30 minutes.
11. Slice and serve for all apostles except peter.
12. Read the new testament
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Banana Nut Tart Jesus Reviews
GOD BLESS YOU! [I posted this recipe.]
2 years, 10 months, 5 days, 19 hours, 37 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven