4 people want to try | 4 have favorited
1. Cut the cucumbers in quarters, lengthwise, and remove the seeds with a spoon. Dice the cucumber quarters.
2. Heat oil in a large pan and sauté the cucumber seeds and chopped onion.
3. Add crushed garlic (optional), meat and diced cucumber. Stir until the meat is brown.
4. Add tomatoes and season to taste. Simmer until cucumbers are soft.
5. Stir in the quark or cream cheese.
6. Serve with pasta, rice or boiled potatoes.
You may want to experiment with the seasoning. Paprika and oregano give it an Italian flavour.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
rosejt 2 years agoExcellent - would well recommend
Luv2cookforhim 2 years agoWell, I forgot to add the cream cheese until late an I really think only 4oz would have been better. I left out the tomatoes, but I served it over spaghetti and it was good. I would like to try it again with less cream cheese added earlier and maybe drain the