Cucumber and Minced Meat Casserole
Who says that cucumber can only be used for salads and sandwiches? Serve with pasta, rice or mashed potatoes.
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 1 hours, 20 minutes
4 people trying soon
Cucumber and Minced Meat Casserole Preparation
1. Cut the cucumbers in quarters, lengthwise, and remove the seeds with a spoon. Dice the cucumber quarters.
2. Heat oil in a large pan and sauté the cucumber seeds and chopped onion.
3. Add crushed garlic (optional), meat and diced cucumber. Stir until the meat is brown.
4. Add tomatoes and season to taste. Simmer until cucumbers are soft.
5. Stir in the quark or cream cheese.
6. Serve with pasta, rice or boiled potatoes.
You may want to experiment with the seasoning. Paprika and oregano give it an Italian flavour.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Cucumber and Minced Meat Casserole Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.