Aamazingly tasty Chicken Curry
Verified by horikor
|4 MediumChicken Thighs; Bitesize pieces|
|6 MediumMushrooms; Sliced|
|2 MediumOnion; Diced|
|1 400mlCoconut Milk; -|
|3 198gSweetcorn; Optional|
|1/2 JarMedium curry paste; -|
|1 CloveGarlic; Crushed or Chopped finely|
|1 tspHot Chilli Powder; -|
|1/2 tspMixed Herbs; -|
|3 tspOil; Preferably corn oil|
|2 PinchesSalt and pepper|
|3 CubesChicken Stock|
Aamazingly tasty Chicken Curry Preparation
1) Get out your chopping board and start boiling the rice.
2) Rinse your mushrooms and peel your onion.
3) Slice your mushrooms into quarters and chop your onion into peices about twice the size of your thumb nail.
4) Now, put the mushrooms and onions to the side, separately.
5) Slice your chicken into bitesize pieces. Once you have done this, season with salt and pepper and mix together with your hands. Once completed, wash your hands thoroughly.
6) Okay, I'm assuming that everything is chopped? Now, heat up the oil in a pan at a medium temperature. When softly sizzling, add the curry paste.
7) Add the chicken to the curry paste and stir until coated in the paste. Do NOT add anything until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
8) When the chicken is cooked, add the onion and after a minute of continuous stirring, add the mushrooms.
9) When the mushrooms are partly cooked (4 minutes of stirring), add one chicken stock cube and stir.
10) After you've stirred, add the coconut milk, mixed herbs, the rest of the chicken stock and sweetcorn.
11) After you add the sweetcorn, stir continuously and then add the chilli powder.
12) Now, you leave this curry to simmer for 15 minutes on a low temperature, while stirring continuously to stop it boiling.
13) Congratulations! Your curry is now complete! Enjoy!
Most of this curry is on a medium heat, except for the simmering.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Aamazingly tasty Chicken Curry. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.