10 people want to try | 8 have favorited
1. Whisk 3 Tablespoons of the soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil and the honey in a bowl.. Toss in the chicken chunks and marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Remove the chicken from the marinade using a slotted spoon. Heat 2 teaspoons of the canola oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken in 2 batches, turning 1 or 2 times until browned, about 3 to 5 minutes, (add 2 more teaspoons canola oil and cook the second batch). Transfer the chicken to a clean plate and wipe out the skillet.
3. Heat the remaining two teaspoons of canola oil in the skillet. Add the scallions, reserving some of the green parts for topping. Add the ginger and garlic and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Whisk the broth, sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, chili paste and the remaining soy sauce in a bowl; add to the skillet and cook, stirring until thickened (3-4 minutes). Stir in the remaining 2 teaspoons sesame oil.
4. Meanwhile, cook the snow peas in a steamer basket set over a few inches of boiling water until crisp-tender (2-3 minutes).
5. Return the chicken to the skillet with the sauce and heat through. Serve the chicken and snow peas over brown rice, if desired. Top with the sesame seeds and reserved scallion greens. Enjoy!!
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?