Audra's Pot Roast
|1 LgBeef Chuck Roast|
|1 BagBaby Carrots|
|1 Bag (or lb)Fresh Cut Green Beans|
|1 PacketItalian Seasoning mix|
|2 TBSFlour; Amount of flour can vary based on size of roast.|
|8 Red Potatoes; Cut in 1/2|
|1 BagPearl Onions; pealed (do not cut)|
|2 TspCrushed Black Pepper; Not fine pepper|
|2 CupsBeef Broth|
|1 CupRed Cooking Wine|
Audra's Pot Roast Preparation
1) Mix flour, italian seasoning, and pepper together.
2) Dredge pot roast through mixture.
3) Cut small slits in pot roast for garlic. Cut garlic cloves into smaller peices and put pieces in little slits in pot roast.
4) Add pot roast to slow cooker.
5) Add all other ingredients to slow cooker. Make sure potatoes are cut in half.
6) Add about 1 cup of water, oregeno, and other seasons of your choice.
7) Cook on low for 8-9 hrs.
Great with Corn Bread.
Use Reg Pototes - cut in half
Use 3-4 Whole Yellow Onions cut in 1/4's
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Audra's Pot Roast. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven