Chocolate Mouse Pie
This is so quick and easy that's doable on the fly. I last made it for a friends get together an hour prior to walking out the door. What's great about this recipe is that you can use your favorite candy bar!
Yield: 8 Servings Ready in 20 minutes
6 people trying soon
Chocolate Mouse Pie Preparation
* Heat Chocolate, marshmallows, and milk. (I use the double boiler method. Don't worry if you don't have a DB, I don't either) - Place a contents in bowl over a half full saucepan of boiling water, and melt until mixture is smooth. Stir frequently.
* Mix 1 cup of whipped cream in with a hand blender.
* Pour mixture into the crust.
* Top with the remaining whipped cream. I use a flat side of a spoon to make deco peaks
* Shave the remaining chocolate over the top.
* Refrigerate for 20mins to an hour if you can stand to wait that long.
If you're going to travel with it, try to give it at least an hour to settle.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Chocolate Mouse Pie. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.