Asparagus and Ham Casserole
Verified by stevemur
Asparagus and Ham Casserole Preparation
* In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus;
* cover and boil for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain well.
* In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the asparagus, ham, rice,
* celery and lemon-pepper; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine
* soup and broth; add cheese. Cook and stir over medium heat until
* cheese is melted. Pour over ham mixture.
* Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at
* 350? for 35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Asparagus and Ham Casserole Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
2 years, 7 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 9 hours, 29 minutes ago