11 people want to try | 14 have favorited
1. Prepare oral pasta (other kinds will work but not as yummy)
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper and poultry seasoning.
3. Add 1 tbs EVOO to pan, brown chicken in pan (3min per side). Remove from pan.
4. Add peppers, cherry peppers, & garlic to pan. Saute for 5minutes.
5. Add wine and reduce for 1 minute (scrape bottom).
6. Add chicken stock and bring to a bubble.
7. Put chicken back into pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Scatter hot pepper juice over pan and serve over pasta.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
snnattra 2 years agoAmber told me about this one first - omg super yummy. It can be a little spicy and is generally well liked by all. Kind of like having pasta but a little different.