12 people want to try | 21 have favorited
1. Make rice ( in rice cooker)
2. Melt butter in skillet over med hot.
3. Cook onions and garlic in pan until onions are translucent. 2 to 3 min.
4. Add chicken and cook approximately 30seconds.
5. Stir in curry paste until chicken is evenly coated.
6. Add chutney and tomatos.
7. Continue to cook until the chicken is no longer pink in center approx. 10 minutes.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Beccachiquita 6 months agoLooove this recipe. I added a few dried cranberries and used brown rice. Easy and quick to make
snnattra 2 years agoPretty tasty and super super simple