Easiest Pumpkin Muffins/Bread/Cookies Ever
This is the most simple pumpkin recipe I have ever come across. You can make them into a bread, muffins or even cookies (cooking times will vary). Because there is no eggs, oil/butter, salt, etc this is perfect if you're on a diet."Holy WOW!! I cannot believe how easy these were to make!! I added a little milk to the mixture because I like a moist muffin... I also added some cinnamon and nutmeg too... I put raisins into the first dozen and semi sweet chocolate chips in the second dozen... These turned out fantastic!! Really moist and tasty! I only wish I had a better idea of how much nutmeg I should've put in cuz they are a little strong in the nutmeg department, but on the other hand, I love spicy!! I am wowed and I'm hoping my hubby will be too;)" - Kofletch
Yield: 15 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 311 people 261 people want to try
Easiest Pumpkin Muffins/Bread/Cookies Ever Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 C).
2. Mix Canned pumpkin with favorite cake mix. ( Try different types of cake mixes for a different flavor. I have used white, spice and even the halloween funfetti mix and they have all been great. (I'm sure chocolate and yellow would work fine as well).
3. This is the fun part. Add in whatever you want to the mix. I like to add dark chocolate chips, walnuts, 1, tbsp of cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg. Some people in my family like raisins, white chocolate, pumpkin pie spice, the list goes on. Its easy to make these to everyone's liking. If you feel like being lazy just throw it in the oven with out adding anything to the mix, they will still be good.
4. Add mixture to a greased muffin pan (about 20-23 minutes). 9 x 13 greased Loaf pan (about 25-30 mins.) You can even roll them into cookies on a greased baking pan ( about 14-16 mins.) Cooking times will vary so check for doneness with toothpick.
5. Because I like my muffins on the moist side I will add about 1/3 cup water to the mixture. Just mix and match until you get the perfect turnout. Its such an economical recipe you cant go wrong.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Easiest Pumpkin Muffins/Bread/Cookies Ever Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven