14 people want to try | 24 have favorited
1. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onions until transparent. Add in garlic and half of the coriander, cook until fragrant, about 1 min. Mix in curry powder and turmeric. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Remove from heat. Mix together cooked onions with tuna and add the remaining coriander.
3. Transfer filling to a bowl.
4. Cut spring rolls sheets into thirds (4cm x 20cm). Wrap the spring roll sheets with a damp towel for several minutes or until humid enough to handle it. Too much moisture can break it apart. Be careful!
5. In a small bowl, add flour and enough cold water to reach a "glue" texture.
6. Use two spring roll sheets. Fold one corner and bring it to the opposite side of the strip.
7. Take the other corner and bring it on the opposite side of the strip to form a pocket.
8. Stuff the pocket with a teaspoonful of filling.
9. Apply flour mix on the strip end and fold it to form a triangle.
10. In a pot, heat vegetable or canola oil for deep-frying. Fry samosas until golden brown, about 2 mins.
11. Remove excess oil with a paper towel. Serve.
Take a look of the step-by-step pictures on my blog on how to make samosas perfectly. Here's the link: http://victor-recipe.blogspot.com/2010/10/tuna-samosas.html
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
GunnyR 1 year ago
RandomCuisine 3 years agoStep-by-step pictures available on my blog: http://victor-recipe.blogspot.com/2010/10/tuna-samosas.html