A simple appetizer which will sure satisfy your guest."Step-by-step pictures available on my blog: http://victor-recipe.blogspot.com/2010/10/tuna-samosas.html" - RandomCuisine
Yield: 16 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 21 people 13 people want to try
Tuna Samosas Preparation
1. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onions until transparent. Add in garlic and half of the coriander, cook until fragrant, about 1 min. Mix in curry powder and turmeric. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Remove from heat. Mix together cooked onions with tuna and add the remaining coriander.
3. Transfer filling to a bowl.
4. Cut spring rolls sheets into thirds (4cm x 20cm). Wrap the spring roll sheets with a damp towel for several minutes or until humid enough to handle it. Too much moisture can break it apart. Be careful!
5. In a small bowl, add flour and enough cold water to reach a "glue" texture.
6. Use two spring roll sheets. Fold one corner and bring it to the opposite side of the strip.
7. Take the other corner and bring it on the opposite side of the strip to form a pocket.
8. Stuff the pocket with a teaspoonful of filling.
9. Apply flour mix on the strip end and fold it to form a triangle.
10. In a pot, heat vegetable or canola oil for deep-frying. Fry samosas until golden brown, about 2 mins.
11. Remove excess oil with a paper towel. Serve.
Take a look of the step-by-step pictures on my blog on how to make samosas perfectly. Here's the link: http://victor-recipe.blogspot.com/2010/10/tuna-samosas.html
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Tuna Samosas Reviews
9 months, 1 weeks, 4 days, 4 hours, 47 minutes ago
Step-by-step pictures available on my blog: http://victor-recipe.blogspot.com/2010/10/tuna-samosas.html
2 years, 6 months, 1 weeks, 4 days, 14 hours, 13 minutes ago
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: