0 people want to try | 0 have favorited
1. Preheat sauté pan on medium for 2-3 minutes. Add oil and swirl to coat.
2. Add onion, pepper and garlic; sauté for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
3. While sautéing vegetables, heat 1 1/4 cups of the water on high in covered saucepan. Bring to a boil.
4. In sauté pan stir in kidney beans (undrained), remaining cup of water, oregano, vinegar and Goya seasoning; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes or until rice has cooked.
5. Check water in saucepan. When boiling, add rice, stir, cover and reduce heat to medium-low for 10 minutes. Serve beans over rice.
Return to Top
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Red Beans and Rice. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!