Chocolate Chip Egg Free Cookies Recipe
Try this Chocolate Chip Egg Free Cookies Recipe recipe, or contribute your own. "Cookies" and "Bake" are two of the tags cooks chose for Chocolate Chip Egg Free Cookies Recipe.
Yield: Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 4 people 4 people want to try
Chocolate Chip Egg Free Cookies Recipe Preparation
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Cream together butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and oats; stir into creamed mixture. (Mixture may be slightly dry - do not add liquid.) Mix in chocolate chips; stir to combine.
3. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Cool cookies on baking sheet; carefully remove and store in an airtight container.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Chocolate Chip Egg Free Cookies Recipe. Be the first to review it!
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: