Ready in 1 hour
This may be the ultimate chocolate brownie recipe. Don't make it if you're the type who turns down desserts because they're "too sweet"!
Top-ranked recipe named "Nutella Frosted Brownies"
1. Grease a 9x9" baking pan.
2. In the pan, prepare the brownie mix as directed on the package, following the instructions for fudgy (not cake-like) brownies. (Don't overcook, because the brownies will be baked again later.)
3. Allow the brownies to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Spread the Nutella thickly over the top of the brownies.
5. Sprinkle the chocoloate chips and the chopped nuts over the Nutella. Using a rubber spatula or the back of a spoon, gently press the chips and nuts down into the Nutella.
6. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
7. Bake the frosted brownies for about 7 minutes, or until the topping starts to melt together. Don't overcook, or the nuts and chips may burn.
If you can't find the swirled chips, substitute 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
If you can't find hazelnuts, substitute chopped pecans.
There are no reviews yet for Nutella Frosted Brownies. Be the first to review it!