6 people want to try | 11 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2, In a bowl, whip egg whites with cream of tartar until peaks are stiff (about 5 minutes).
3. In separate bowl, blend cream cheese, yolks, baking powder and davincis sugar free syrup. Adding half of the yolk batter at a time to the whites and using a tall spoon make a lazy sine wave through the batter once. Turn the bowl 90 degrees and repeat. Add second half of the yolk mix and repeat sine wave two more times.
4. Place in ungreased, nonstick miniature 6" cake pans
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove pans from oven and let cool on a cooling rack.
Makes 6 small cakes.
To make glaze:
1. In a microwavable bowl, combine ingredients. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well. Dip tops of crullers into mixture. Drizzle any remaining mixture to fill bare spots. Let crullers rest on cooling rack until glaze has set.
2. Will coat 6-8 cakes, and can be used for other purposes.
This does dry to a shiny glaze.
3. Store in refrigerator, covered.
To assemble dessert:
1. Dip tops of cooled cakes into chocolate glaze. Let rest on rack until chocolate hardens.
2. On bottom cake layer, place whipped cream or pudding.
3. Top with second chocolate-dipped cake layer.
4. Top with fresh or frozen fruit (you can use frozen, mixed berries) and drizzle juice for presentation.
5. Keep unused portions refrigerated.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Low Carb- Decadent Mini Chocolate-Dipped Layer Cakes. Be the first to review it!