3 people want to try | 0 have favorited
1. Cream shortening and cheese until soft.
2. Add sugar gradually, continuing to cream until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg yolk and orange extract; beat well.
4. Sift flour and salt together; add in 3 additions; beat well after each addition.
5. Chill dough 10 minutes.
6. Pack into "Wear-Ever Cookie Gun"; make into desired shapes on ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 7-10 minutes in hot oven (375 degrees)
8. Yield: 5 dozen when dial is set between thin and medium.
Chocolate: substitute 3 T. cocoa for 3 T. flour; add 1/4 tsp. soda and vanilla.
"These are crisp and have an unusual flavor. Excellent recipe for colored cookies."
Special Christmas cookies mom made every year.l
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Cream Cheese Cookies. Be the first to review it!