Ready in 25 minutes
Very bold flavor yet easy
"What a big surprise! We live in Rural AZ and the market is a distance, so had to make some minor substitutions, Loved it! Just enough spice to make it interesting, and very easy to make! You have got to try this...at least once! Thank you hollyandj"- Marti57575
1,002 people want to try | 1,001 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Korean-style Chicken Noodle Bowl"
- Combine sliced chicken 1 t. ground ginger, 2 T. Soy sauce 1 T. Rice wine in a small bowl and set aside (10 min)
- Cook pasta to al dente in salted water
- Drain and set aside
- While pasta is boiling combine 1/4 cup pasta water with all sauce ingredients
- Mix till smooth
- Heat oil in large fry pan to high (till oil just starts to smoke)
- Add chicken and marinade to pan
- Distribute chicken in the pan evenly and let brown 4 min untouched
- Stir chicken and add cabbage cook 3 min stirring frequently
- Add red peppers, stir-fry for 2 min
- Add scallions and Sauce, toss for 1 min till slightly thickened
- Serve noodles in a bowl with sauce poured over
- Top with toasted sesame seeds
Also try with Boneless pork chops or tenderloin sliced thin
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
wurstel 2 months agoAmazing! Very very good.
Valerie411 2 months agoVery good! Like the mix of sweet and spicy!!
Moctavious 4 months agoIt was okay. Lot of prep work and too much to do on a week night for me again. We used thai chili paste instead of the hot sauce and tasted just right between hot and mild.
karakorum17 6 months agoWas a big hit. Didn't have chilli sauce so put in qtr tspoon of chilli powder which seems to have worked fine. We had it with egg fried rice so next time will try the noodles.
Jldozer 6 months agoExcellent! Had to sub dry sherry for rice wine and used a bag of frozen vegs for ease. Whole family liked it and the recipe is defiantly a keeper.
MaryJayn 7 months agoThis was very tasty. There are a lot of ingredients and steps though so I suggest all ingredients be prepared to use before starting to cook.
imdequeen 8 months agoThis is great! Perfect for after work- goes together very quickly!
imdequeen 10 months ago
beth108 1 year agoFamily all enjoyed this.
foodcritic101 1 year agoWhat substitute can I use for rice wine????
Josamky51047 1 year agoI did not like the taste of this what so ever. It actually had no taste at all. The sauce didn't thicken. Will not make again!!
sharontousant 2 years agoVery tasty and super easy!!!
Mrselise 2 years agoIt was tasty and simple to make. It made my nose run from spices but also had a sweet component
Marti57575 3 years agoWhat a big surprise! We live in Rural AZ and the market is a distance, so had to make some minor substitutions, Loved it! Just enough spice to make it interesting, and very easy to make! You have got to try this...at least once! Thank you hollyandj
TheFrenchKitchen 3 years agoAlso try with Boneless pork chops or tenderloin sliced thin [I posted this recipe.]