Best Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!!!
I was looking for a recipe that made chocolate chip cookies in which the chocolate chips were melty and gooey and I found this recipe. They are the best cookies ever!! The secret is the sea salt-you have these delicious sweet, buttery cookies and every once in a while you get a hint of salt and it's an awesome contrast to the sweetness. **From Savory Sweet Life blog**"Let's just say that these are sooo good that they replaced my son's all time favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe! The same one that he has loved since able to eat solid food. The same one he was always volunyeering me to make for school functions. The same one that we've had for 14 years!!! Yummy!!" - Hoch74
Yield: 24 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
favorite of 2,843 people 2,225 people want to try
Verified by twojocks
Best Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!!! Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 360 F
2. Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy-about 3 minutes.
3. Add both eggs and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes.
4. Add baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour until cookie dough is fully incorporated.
5. Finally add chocolate chips.
6. The batter should be thick.
7. Scoop 2 tablespoons of dough on parchment lined baking sheet.
8. Bake 12-14 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. **This is very important!! When the edges are golden brown, take them out of the oven-otherwise they will over cook!!
9. Allow to remain on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer the parchment paper to a cool surface and cool for 3 minutes.
**Yields 24 Large cookies. I use make 2 1/2 tablespoon balls of dough, if you make them smaller you will get a lot more cookies!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Best Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!!! Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: