Pepper Fin Preparation
1. Slice fish very thin and arrange on platter
2. Slice avocado and alternate with the fish.
3. Slice jalapeno peppers thinly and place on top of fish slices
4. Pour Ponzu over the fish, avocado, and jalapeno
5. Drizzle with sesame oil. If you prefer hot food, you can spice it up with Ra-Yu (Japanese chili oil)
6. Sprinkle sesame seeds
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Pepper Fin Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
2 years, 5 months, 3 days, 13 hours, 5 minutes ago