0 people want to try | 1 have favorited
1. Slice fish very thin and arrange on platter
2. Slice avocado and alternate with the fish.
3. Slice jalapeno peppers thinly and place on top of fish slices
4. Pour Ponzu over the fish, avocado, and jalapeno
5. Drizzle with sesame oil. If you prefer hot food, you can spice it up with Ra-Yu (Japanese chili oil)
6. Sprinkle sesame seeds
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
rtwaka 2 years ago[I posted this recipe.]