Andre's Fall Apart Ribs
Andre's Fall Apart Ribs Preparation
1. Defat the ribs
2. With ribs bone side up, salt and pepper generously, and add a dash of hot sauce
3. Turn over, place on sheet of aluminum foil. Salt and pepper.
4. Pour pork marinade (Stubbs) on top. Close the foil.
5. Preheat oven on 225?, then bake for 3 hours.
6. Unwrap the ribs, preheat grill, spray nonstick on grill
7. Grill medium heat, boneside down 3 minutes with finishing sauce poured on top.
(Jack Daniel's Mesquite Smoke, Sweet Baby Ray's Hot and spicy, Tony Roma's Carolina Honey)
6. Turn over and grill for 2 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Andre's Fall Apart Ribs Reviews
[I posted this recipe.]
2 years, 4 months, 4 weeks, 1 days, 5 hours, 56 minutes ago