Verified by SunnyJF
|1 1/2 cupsquick-cooking rolled oats|
|3/4 cupall-purpose flour|
|3/4 cupwhole-wheat flour|
|1/2 cupbrown sugar; firmly packed|
|1 teaspoonbaking powder|
|1/4 teaspoonbaking soda|
|1 1/2 teaspoonscinnamon|
|1 cupapples (such as Granny Smith); finely chopped & peeled|
|1 egg; slightly beaten|
Apple-Oatmeal Cookies Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 375(F) degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine oats, all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking sod, salt and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
3. Stir in raisins and apples.
4. In a large bowl, combine egg, honey, oil and milk. Stir in dry ingredients. Mix to form a smooth batter.
5. Drop batter onto ungreased baking sheets, using a rounded teaspoon of dough for each cookie, leaving 2 inches between. Dip fingers into water. Press dough down to about 1 1/2 inch diameter.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden.
7. Remove sheet from oven. Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
Check cookies while baking to make sure they are not getting overdone on the bottoms, especially if using a dark colored baking sheet. Dark cookie sheets absorb more heat and ted to burn cookies before baking is complete.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Apple-Oatmeal Cookies Reviews
5 months, 3 days, 19 hours, 16 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: