0 people want to try | 0 have favorited
1. Mix together flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
2. Beat together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. At low speed, beat in flour mixture until blended. Fold inoats and chocolate chips. Cover with plastic wrap; chill for 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to350-degrees. Grease 2 baking sheets.
5. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place cookies, 2 inches apart, on prepared baking sheets. Flatten ach cookie slightly.
6. Bake cookies until lightly browned around edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer baking sheets to wire racks to cool slightly. Transfer cookies to racks to cool completely.
Make dough ahead of time and freeze it. Later, use defrosted dough to make homemade cookies in minutes.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for gahb Best-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies. Be the first to review it!