gahb Best-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
Verified by stevemur
gahb Best-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies Preparation
1. Mix together flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
2. Beat together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. At low speed, beat in flour mixture until blended. Fold inoats and chocolate chips. Cover with plastic wrap; chill for 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to350-degrees. Grease 2 baking sheets.
5. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place cookies, 2 inches apart, on prepared baking sheets. Flatten ach cookie slightly.
6. Bake cookies until lightly browned around edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer baking sheets to wire racks to cool slightly. Transfer cookies to racks to cool completely.
Make dough ahead of time and freeze it. Later, use defrosted dough to make homemade cookies in minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for gahb Best-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.