1 people want to try | 3 have favorited
1. In a skillet, saute ground beef in 1 tablespoon oil until meat loses its pinkness. Transfer to a pan.
2. Peel and chop onion. Dice celery and carrot.
3. Chop ham into small pieces. Saute in remaining oil with onion, celery and carrot. Transfer to pan with ground meat. Combine.
4. Add wter, tomates or tomato puree, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme. Cover. Cook for about 20 minutes. Add whine or chicken broth. Cook for a few more minutes.
5. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well. Serve immediately with sauce.
Good served with graed parmesan cheese, a salad and red wine or beer, as desired or mineral water.
Make a large batch ofthis sauce and freeze for later use. Add seasonings when reheating.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Pasta Bolognese. Be the first to review it!