Kentucky Kernel Oven Baked Pork Chops
I love the Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour! It is excellent with chicken but can be used on pork chops, to make gravy, cream soups, sauces and the list goes on."A very simple yet tasty baked pork chop recipe. I followed it with no substitutions and the results were wonderful! Perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. " - VikkiRay
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
16 people trying soon
Kentucky Kernel Oven Baked Pork Chops Preparation
1. In a shallow dish combine egg, melted butter, milk and ground black pepper.
2. Place Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour in another shallow dish.
3. Dip pork chops into egg mixture.
4. Dip pork chops into flour, covering both sides.
5. Place in 13x19x2-inch baking pan.
6. Bake, uncovered, in a 425(F) degree oven for 10 minutes. Turn chops.
7. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until done (160F degrees) and juices run clear.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Kentucky Kernel Oven Baked Pork Chops Reviews
A very simple yet tasty baked pork chop recipe. I followed it with no substitutions and the results were wonderful! Perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.
2 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 6 days, 15 hours, 53 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.