Kale Lasagna Diavolo
Kale Lasagna Diavolo Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Coat 8 in square baking pan with oil.
2. Cook kale in large pot of boiling salted water 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool enough to handle. thoroughly wring out kale then chop. season w salt and pepper if desired.
3. mash together ricotta and chevre in bowl
4. heat 1 tsp oil in small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. add tomato puree and red pepper flakes. simmer 5 minutes or until thickened.
5. assemble lasagna into 3 layers noodles, 2 layers filling, ending with sauce. Cover with parmesan cheese and bake 40 minutes.
from veg times
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Kale Lasagna Diavolo. Be the first to review it!
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven