Grilled Artichokes Preparation
1. Wash artichokes and trim them.
2. Cut them in half and take out the choke (this is the part with the hair)
3. Boil water and steam them for about 15-20 minutes depending on the size.
4. Add lemon half way thru them steaming in the pot of water
5. Drain and toss with olive oil/ garlic/salt/pepper
6. Put on grill face down for around 4-7 mins/ flip and cook for about 2 more minutes.
Note: You can also do 1-5 and bake them/ if baking them add 7 more minutes.
That's it! Done and flavorful as can be!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Grilled Artichokes Reviews
Seemed a little bland with the olive oil vs butter but great on the grill.
11 months, 1 weeks, 5 days, 19 hours, 27 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.