Meatloaf (Gordon Ramsay
Gordon Ramsay Recipe"My family said this was the best meatloaf I ever made. High praise from my picky youngest!" - debstar1
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
39 people trying soon
Verified by stevemur
Meatloaf (Gordon Ramsay Preparation
1. Fry the onions and garlic together.
2. Mix fried onions and garlic with the rest of ingredients.
3. Spoon into 9 x 5 loaf dish
4. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes
5. Serve with peas and carrots and rice.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Meatloaf (Gordon Ramsay Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.