Ready in 1 hour
I found this recipe online (http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/11/crispy-coconut-chicken-fingers.html) and it does the trick for coconut chicken fans
"We loved this recipe! The coconut adds a crunchy sweetness and the curry is a nice touch. I served it with a mixture of honey, Dijon mustard and crushed pineapple as a sauce. Yummy!"- Feature3
117 people want to try | 119 have favorited
1) Combine Coconut with Panko and spices in a shallow dish and mix well.
2) Place flour in a separate bowl
3) Crack eggs and place them in a separate bowl as well
4 Dredge a piece of chicken in the flour...
5)Then dip it in the egg...
6) Then roll it in the coconut/panko mix making sure you get a nice coating on the piece of chicken.
7) Place the chicken tender on a foil-lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
8) Repeat for the remaining tenders.
9) Bake in your 450 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
I want to create a Pineapple Coconut sauce for this dish in the upcoming weeks so when I do I will post it as well.
Please visit Our Best Bites for more great recipes, its a great site! (www.ourbestbites.com)
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
rclarken 5 months agoIt came out very tasty and tender, slightly sweet.
Masterscrapper 11 month agoVery good. Reminded me of coconut crusted shrimp from a restaurant. Good flavor with curry powder.
brattpaxton 1 year agohusband and i loved it! easy to make.
Feature3 2 years agoWe loved this recipe! The coconut adds a crunchy sweetness and the curry is a nice touch. I served it with a mixture of honey, Dijon mustard and crushed pineapple as a sauce. Yummy!