Coconut Chicken Fingers
I found this recipe online (http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/11/crispy-coconut-chicken-fingers.html) and it does the trick for coconut chicken fans
"We loved this recipe! The coconut adds a crunchy sweetness and the curry is a nice touch. I served it with a mixture of honey, Dijon mustard and crushed pineapple as a sauce. Yummy!"- Feature3
101 people want to try | 105 have favorited
Coconut Chicken Fingers Preparation
1) Combine Coconut with Panko and spices in a shallow dish and mix well.
2) Place flour in a separate bowl
3) Crack eggs and place them in a separate bowl as well
4 Dredge a piece of chicken in the flour...
5)Then dip it in the egg...
6) Then roll it in the coconut/panko mix making sure you get a nice coating on the piece of chicken.
7) Place the chicken tender on a foil-lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
8) Repeat for the remaining tenders.
9) Bake in your 450 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
I want to create a Pineapple Coconut sauce for this dish in the upcoming weeks so when I do I will post it as well.
Please visit Our Best Bites for more great recipes, its a great site! (www.ourbestbites.com)
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Coconut Chicken Fingers Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven