Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal with Brandied Cranberries and White Chocolate
|1/2 cupdried cranberries|
|2 cupsrolled oats|
|1/3 cupdark brown sugar|
|1 teaspoonpowdered ginger|
|1/2 teaspoonsea salt|
|1 teaspoonbaking powser|
|1/2 cuppumpkin puree|
|1/3 cupapple or pear buter|
|1 tablespoongrated orange rind|
|1 tablespoonfreshly squeezed lemon juice|
|1 teaspoonfreshly grated ginger|
|2 tablespoonsunsalted butter|
|1 teaspoonvanilla extract|
|1/2 cupwhite chocolate chips|
|1/2 cuptoasted peacns; roughly chopped|
|1 cupheavy cream; milk, or eggnog|
Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal with Brandied Cranberries and White Chocolate Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a nine inch pie pan. Place the cranberries and brandy in a bowl and microwave on medium power for about a minute. Let stand for at least an hour. Drain before adding to the batter.
2. Place in a food processor: the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, powdered ginger, salt, and baking powder. Pulse until blended. Add butter and pulse a few times until blended.
3. Add fresh ginger, pumpkin, vanilla, egg, milk, orange rind, lemon juice, and apple butter. Pulse until mixed in.
4. Mix in very briefly the drained cranberries, white chocolate chips, and toasted pecans. Spread the batter into the greased pie pan.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the oatmeal has set and the top is golden. Serve warm, topped with a drizzle of cream, milk, or egg nog.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal with Brandied Cranberries and White Chocolate. Be the first to review it!