3 people want to try | 5 have favorited
1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a nine inch pie pan. Place the cranberries and brandy in a bowl and microwave on medium power for about a minute. Let stand for at least an hour. Drain before adding to the batter.
2. Place in a food processor: the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, powdered ginger, salt, and baking powder. Pulse until blended. Add butter and pulse a few times until blended.
3. Add fresh ginger, pumpkin, vanilla, egg, milk, orange rind, lemon juice, and apple butter. Pulse until mixed in.
4. Mix in very briefly the drained cranberries, white chocolate chips, and toasted pecans. Spread the batter into the greased pie pan.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the oatmeal has set and the top is golden. Serve warm, topped with a drizzle of cream, milk, or egg nog.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal with Brandied Cranberries and White Chocolate. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!