48 people want to try | 70 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "MUSTARD-PEPPERCORN SEARED STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE"
- Place mushrooms in a small bowl
- Cover with boiling water let stand for 20-30 min untill softened
- drain the mushrooms and reseverve the liquid
- coarsly crush peppercorns in a plastic bag
- Add mustard seeds and crush slightly
- mix in 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Press the mixture into Both sides of the steaks
- Heat Large Skillet to Medium-High with 2 T butter
- Cook Steaks 5-7 min turning once
- Remove and place on platter and cover
- Melt 1 T butter in same skillet reduce heat to medium
- Add Shallot, cook for 1 min stiring
- Add Mushrroms cook additional 1 min
- Add the 1/4 C reserved mushroom liquid, mustard and 1/2 t salt
- Add the steaks and any juices from the steaks to reheat 1-2 min.
There are no reviews yet for MUSTARD-PEPPERCORN SEARED STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!