Ready in 40 minutes
Could be a little more flavorful, but its breakfast... And it looks good!
Tip: Another recipe with the exact-same name "BREAKFAST PIZZA" ranks higher.
- Roll out your crust
- Prebake at 400? untill crust is fully cooked about 15 min
- In a large sauce pan cover sliced potatos with salted water
- Bring to Boil, Immediately drain and pat dry
- In a large frypan cook bacon on medium till crisp, remove bacon with slotted spoon onto paper towel
- Set Aside
- Increase heat to med-high
- In batches fry potato slices turning once about 2.5 min per side till golden brown
- Transfer to paper towel
- Add scallion (whites) cook til tender about 1 min
- remove and add to the potato plate
- Add eggs to pan to scramble, add salt and pepper to taste
- Spread the sour cream on the crust
- Layer toppings Ham, Eggs, 1/2 cheese, potatoes, bacon, scallion greens, remaining cheese
- return to oven and bake till cheese is melted about 5 min
- Top with lettuce, Cut and Serve
There are no reviews yet for BREAKFAST PIZZA. Be the first to review it!