Carrot & Ginger Soup
Carrot & Ginger Soup Preparation
1. Heat a large soup pot over medium heat. When hot, add the oil, then onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes, until onion begins to soften.
2. Add carrots, broth and ginger; bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to low.
3. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until the carrots are completely tender.
4. Using a blender or a food processor, carefully puree in batches and return to the pot, thinning with extra broth or milk, if needed.
5. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Carrot & Ginger Soup. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: