Pasta With Chicken Sausage and Broccoli
Pasta With Chicken Sausage and Broccoli Preparation
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, stirring often, for 3 minutes.
3. Add the sausage and cook, stirring, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the broccoli and 1 ? cups water and simmer, covered, until the broccoli is tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Toss the pasta with the sausage mixture, including any remaining liquid, and the Parmesan.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Pasta With Chicken Sausage and Broccoli. Be the first to review it!