Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes
Verified by MrsAmy86
Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 22 standard (2 1/2 inch) muffin cups with paper baking cups.
2. Beat cake mix, water eggs, sour cream and oil in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed 30 seconds or just until blended. Beat at medium speed 2 minutes or until smooth. Fold in dried cherries. Fill muffin cups
three fourths full.
3. Bake 20-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove to racks; cool completely.
4. Place 1/4 cup frosting in small bowl; stir in food coloring, one drop at a time, until desired shade of green is reached. Stir until well blended.
5. Frost cupcakes with remaining white frosting. Place 1 cherry half, cut side down, onto each cupcake. Place green frosting in piping bag fitted with writing tip. Pipe stem and leaf onto each cupcake.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Reviews
These are rich and sweet with a touch of sour to the taste.
2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 59 minutes ago