389 people want to try | 385 have favorited
- Cook spaghetti
- Meanwhile place sausage, all vegetables, and water in skillet, bring to boil
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 7-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender
- Add milk, margarine and Italian seasoning
- Heat to melt margarine
- Toss sausage mixture with spaghetti and parmesan cheese
- Let stand 5 mins to thicken
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
jafkitchen 1 month agoMade this with a twist. Used fajita vegetable mix and Cajun seasoning. Everyone enjoyed
DNR2022 6 months agoGood Flavor but missing a little umph... I'll try Cajun seasoning next time.
kafarnsworth 1 year agoMade a triple batch to save some for the days ahead. In three days it was all gone.
delmasaavedra 1 year ago
Saddog81 1 year ago
ryanwurster 1 year agoAdded a total of 10 oz of sausage. Added more veg. but with more corn. 1 cup of ev. milk. 1/2 cup of parm.
patrinaritterboone 1 year agoVery good. Picky little boy liked. Different recipe but stuff I have on hand
Twtr25 2 years agoEasy dish, and very close to being delicious. It was missing a little something...maybe salt?