Ginos Tagliatelle with ricotta cheese and toasted pine nuts
Ginos Tagliatelle with ricotta cheese and toasted pine nuts Preparation
1. In a medium-size frying pan, toast the pine nuts until golden brown all over. Set aside.
2. Place the ricotta cheese in a large bowl with the sundried tomatoes, chives, nutmeg, pine nuts and basil.
3. Pour over the oil plus two tablespoons of hot water, and season with salt and pepper. Mix all together and let it rest at room temperature.
4. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the tagliatelle in the salted boiling water until al dente. To get the al dente perfect bite, cook the pasta for one minute less then instructed on the packet.
5. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and tip in the large bowl with the ricotta mixture.
6. Gently fold all together for 30 seconds allowing the ricotta mixture to stick to the pasta.
7. Serve immediately.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Ginos Tagliatelle with ricotta cheese and toasted pine nuts. Be the first to review it!
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven