Strawberry/ Raspberry Jam
It is a homemade jam you make under 20-10 minutes flat."It is very very good!! Because it's great for pb&j sandwiches and my family asked for seconds." - wisepuma23
Yield: 6 Servings Ready in 10 minutes
11 people trying soon
Strawberry/ Raspberry Jam Preparation
1. Get a cup of strawberries that are frozen and crush them then put them in a LARGE bowl.
2. Then get another cup of raspberries ( frozen too) crush them and mix in with the strawberries.
3. Then mix in the 2 cups of sugar until it's dissolved.
4. Then put all of it into a pot and heat it on the stove on #8.
5. When it boils time it for 5 minutes.
6. Let it set for a couple hours because it will be runny after it's finished.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Strawberry/ Raspberry Jam Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.