SWEET GINGER AND SOY-GLAZED SPARERIBS
SWEET GINGER AND SOY-GLAZED SPARERIBS Preparation
- Combine marinade ingredients in large bowl
- Trim ribs
- Place ribs in one layer on a large sheet pan
- Pour over the marinade cover and refridgerate for 3 hours turning occationally
- Remove meat and reserve marinate.
- Allow ribs to stand at room temp for 30 min before grilling
- Prepare the grill for indirect low heat (300?)
- Place ribs on clean grill cook for 2 hours lid closed
- Place ribs on Aluminum foil baste with reserved marinade
- Wrap tite and continue cooking 2-3 hours lid closed untill the meat begins to pull back 1/2 inch from rib ends
- remove from grill let rest for 30 min
- Add all remaining marinade to pan and reduce till thick sauce
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for SWEET GINGER AND SOY-GLAZED SPARERIBS. Be the first to review it!
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven