0 people want to try | 0 have favorited
- Combine marinade ingredients in large bowl
- Trim ribs
- Place ribs in one layer on a large sheet pan
- Pour over the marinade cover and refridgerate for 3 hours turning occationally
- Remove meat and reserve marinate.
- Allow ribs to stand at room temp for 30 min before grilling
- Prepare the grill for indirect low heat (300?)
- Place ribs on clean grill cook for 2 hours lid closed
- Place ribs on Aluminum foil baste with reserved marinade
- Wrap tite and continue cooking 2-3 hours lid closed untill the meat begins to pull back 1/2 inch from rib ends
- remove from grill let rest for 30 min
- Add all remaining marinade to pan and reduce till thick sauce
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for SWEET GINGER AND SOY-GLAZED SPARERIBS. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!