Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Glazed Lemon Bread recipe, or contribute your own. "Brunch" and "Bake" are two of the tags cooks chose for Glazed Lemon Bread.
Tip: Another recipe with the exact-same name "Glazed Lemon Bread" ranks higher.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 1 9x5 inch
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 3/4 cup sugar until light
and fluffy. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each
addition, then stir in the lemon peel. In a separate bowl, sift together
the flour, salt and baking powder.
3. Blend the flour mixture into the egg mixture, alternately with the milk;
stir just to combine. Fold in the nuts; mixing just enough to evenly
combine. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted
into center of loaf comes out clean.
5. In a small bowl, dissolve 2 tablespoons sugar in the lemon juice. After
loaf has cooled for 10 minutes, spoon glaze over loaf.
WW 4 points
There are no reviews yet for Glazed Lemon Bread. Be the first to review it!