Ready in 45 minutes
This chicken club sandwich is fantastic and a great dish to put out at parties for your guests to munch on.
"Made this for a buffet brunch at my house. I made two thinking there would be left overs..I was wrong! Impressive to look at and delicious. Thanks for posting!"- CYAG
171 people want to try | 212 have favorited
1) Preheat oven to 375 deg F. In mixing bowl, combine chicken, bacon, 3/4 cup of the cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and garlic; mix well.
2) Unroll 2 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange eight triangles in a circle on a large round baking stone with wide ends 3 inches from edge of baking stone and points towards the outside. (Points will extend off the edge of the baking stone.) Arrange remaining triangles in center of baking stone, matching wide ends with triangles already in place. (Points will overlap in center.)
3) Using a roller, roll over seams of triangles where wide ends meet, creating a smooth surface for filling. Do not seal center triangles.
4) Using a large scoop, scoop filling evenly over dough in a continuous circle. Top with tomato slices.
5) Beginning with last triangle placed in center of baking stone, bring point of triangle straight across filling. Next, bring point of opposite outside triangle diagonally across filling, covering point of previous triangle (Filling will show.) Repeat, overlapping points of inside and outside triangles to form a wreath. Tuck last end under first.
6) Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
CYAG 8 months agoMade this for a buffet brunch at my house. I made two thinking there would be left overs..I was wrong! Impressive to look at and delicious. Thanks for posting!
rangerwife 1 year agoI thought it tasted good but the rest of my family didnt care for it too much.
CookingPassion 2 years agoSo glad you enjoyed the chicken club wreath. I love making this at get togethers or just for a fun family meal. take care !
Jmaysgurl 2 years agoLoved this!! Big hit for our family will definitely be eating it again thanks :)