Chicken Alfredo Sauce
Chicken Alfredo Sauce Preparation
1. Place saucepan over medium-high heat. Place butter in saucepan. Once it has melted, add garlic.
2. When garlic begins to brown, add chicken. Stir chicken until it loses all traces of pink.
3. Add heavy cream, continue to stir the sauce.
4. Once heavy cream begins to boil, add Parmesan cheese and lower heat to medium.
5. Simmer sauce, stirring regularly, for 15 - 20 minutes, until it reaches the desired thickness.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Chicken Alfredo Sauce. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven