Chicken with Feta Spinach Sauce
The sauce by itself makes a great dip for vegetables and chips!
"Very good! I did add a little more broth to thin the sauce a little, and had to cook the chicken a little longer, but a very good recipe that earned excellent reviews from my family. We served it over wild rice. I will definitely be making it again!"- Brbess26
449 people want to try | 387 have favorited
Chicken with Feta Spinach Sauce Preparation
- Season the chicken breasts with paprika, salt, pepper & cayenne pepper
- Bake at 325 fro 30 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile melt the butter in a saucepan over med heat.
- Add the flour.
- Add broth and whip the mixture well using a whisk.
- Add milk and whisk.
- Add salt & feta cheese bring to boil reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the chopped spinach and red peppers
- Simmer another 15 minutes.
- (Optional) serve chicken over wild rice
- top with sauce
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Chicken with Feta Spinach Sauce Reviews
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven