|9 whole grain lasagna noodles; cooked according to package directions|
|1 Tolive oil|
|2 packagesfrozen artichoke hearts; thawed and well drained|
|1/4 Cpine nuts|
|4 clovesgarlic; minced|
|1 15 oz cartonlight ricotta cheese|
|2 Clight mozzarella cheese|
|4 tspdried basil; can use 1 cup fresh as well|
|1 Cchicken broth|
|1/4 Call purpose flour|
|2 C1% milk|
Artichoke-Basil Lasagna Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg. F
2. In a large skillet, heat oil, add artichokes, pine nuts and garlic. Cook while stirring about 5 minutes or until ingredients start to brown. Transfer to a large bowl and add ricotta 1 C mozzzarella, 1 T basil, egg and salt.
3. Sauce: In a medium saucepan, whisk together broth and flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Cook over medium heat while stirring until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat and add 1 tsp. basil.
4. Pour 1 C sauce into a lightly greased 3 quart (9 x 13) baking dish. Top with 3 lasagne noodles. Spread about 1 1/3 C ricotta mixture over noodles. Top with 2/3 C sauce and 1/3 C mozzarella cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients twice. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle paprika lightly for appearance.
5. Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until heated through and top is light brown. Let stand about 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with tomato and parsley if desired.
I'm making it for a friends birthday and taking Yellow Tail Riesling wine!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Artichoke-Basil Lasagna. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.